Long wait time

I usually never have problems connecting to games. I always leave strict mode on also. This morning i kept getting booted in and out of lobbies.  I increased filter and snapped once out to the range shown in attachment. (normally i play with filter set under 700 km) I was surprised i wasn't connecting with all that activity with in the filter, however it did finally find one after around 7-8 minutes.  My question is, why would it take so long with that many potential hosts?

post-219-0-06868000-1421071521_thumb.jpg

Guest Netduma_Iain

This is my absolute top priority. I can't move onto anything else till I at least determine if we can do anything about it. 

Thanks for letting me know, working on this. Something has happened in the great US of A. 

What if this issue is AW dev team at work messing with you guys.. hope not :(

I had better luck getting in games tonight (certain modes were better than others) Even lowered my filter a bit. I checked my up np and I have got 9

I noticed that with hosts too. The games I got in just felt different than normal. I got in quicker, but kept switching to KC as that was letting me in over other games

This is my absolute top priority. I can't move onto anything else till I at least determine if we can do anything about it.

Wondering if you found anything out with this?

Archived