CC not working on XR450, LASTEST UPDATE.

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you using PPPoE, VLAN, DHCP Identifiiers etc? Can you provide a screenshot of the QoS page? Where are you checking the speeds exactly?

Sorry, I had the Auto-Enable option ticked I changed to Always, now is working.  I have another question, Is 70/70 the best setting for CC I'm using  waveform website to adjust for BB but I can't seem to get an A+ for BB. As always your help is always appreciated. Thank you.

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, SM961 said:

Sorry, I had the Auto-Enable option ticked I changed to Always, now is working.  I have another question, Is 70/70 the best setting for CC I'm using  waveform website to adjust for BB but I can't seem to get an A+ for BB. As always your help is always appreciated. Thank you.

Glad to hear you managed to resolve it! Not necessarily, it's our recommended starting point but we do suggest experimentation to find what works best for your connection. It could be higher or lower than that.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Which server are you pinging? Your game server is the one within your polygon - it will always be the biggest icon on the map. The auth server in Ireland isn't your game ping and won't impact you negatively.

I was pinging the auth server because I thought that I was connecting to it but for some reason the auth server always shows that's why I was confused.

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, SM961 said:

I was pinging the auth server because I thought that I was connecting to it but for some reason the auth server always shows that's why I was confused.

It will always show that's absolutely normal, you can just ignore it