MWII PS4 custom class reset

Alex49H

Since the update today 12/14/22, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem or not, but all my 12 custom classes got changed to M4's with no attachments. Each of the 12 was a distinct weapon, and now it all got reset. Just curious if anyone else has had this issue.😫

These are my bug reports so far after testing custom mod blueprints after the patch last night:

1. Renaming an already saved custom mod crashes the game (ie CODMW2 quits completely and goes back to XSX dashboard).

2. No weapon appears when selecting a custom mod based off an actual blueprint in firing range.

3. Game remains in the state of firing range mode with the ambient noise after leaving firing range until you quit game or select a totally different weapon from custom loadouts.

4. This is more than just a visual glitch as the custom mod weapon does not then appear in the actual game (you just spawn with your secondary).

5. If you make changes to a saved custom mod then you have to save it again otherwise any changes won’t be saved (including camos, attachments and tuning). 

6. When you do save the edited custom mod, sometimes it creates a new version of the same custom mod under the same name rather than overwriting the previously saved version…and sometimes it just updates and overwrites as expected.

Having custom mods (ie your own blueprints) is a very welcome addition to the game…but they have work to do to get it working properly.

21 hours ago, Alex49H said:

Since the update today 12/14/22, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem or not, but all my 12 custom classes got changed to M4's with no attachments. Each of the 12 was a distinct weapon, and now it all got reset. Just curious if anyone else has had this issue.😫

This actually happened as you described to me whilst playing this afternoon. It put me in to a GIP on a crap map so I backed out…and that seemed to trigger half of my MP classes to default to basic M4. Fortunately I’d already saved the custom blueprints so didn’t have to recreate all the builds and tuning. Haven’t checked if it’s also affected my WZ classes but they’ve all been saved too so shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

1 hour ago, K0NSPIRACY said:

This actually happened as you described to me whilst playing this afternoon. It put me in to a GIP on a crap map so I backed out…and that seemed to trigger half of my MP classes to default to basic M4. Fortunately I’d already saved the custom blueprints so didn’t have to recreate all the builds and tuning. Haven’t checked if it’s also affected my WZ classes but they’ve all been saved too so shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

I think that is the one thing I should have done is saved them, but didn't. I updated all my classes again, and lost them again. 

14 hours ago, Alex49H said:

I think that is the one thing I should have done is saved them, but didn't. I updated all my classes again, and lost them again. 

That sucks. Your classes could be bugged so I would delete all custom class slots and create new ones from scratch.