The reason behind 'Shoot First Die First' (Data inside)

Chaiyoabc

I did the same thing during MW19 and thought it was true, I'd save all the servers that ran good & I got a nuke but some days when they would pop up I would have bad hit rego/lots of hit markers on people. Too many variables to take into account, what worked one week could be crap the next due to issues with the server, laggy opponents etc. This is why I stopped blocking servers and just leave whatever match is running like crap

51 minutes ago, johnnytran said:

I did the same thing during MW19 and thought it was true, I'd save all the servers that ran good & I got a nuke but some days when they would pop up I would have bad hit rego/lots of hit markers on people. Too many variables to take into account, what worked one week could be crap the next due to issues with the server, laggy opponents etc. This is why I stopped blocking servers and just leave whatever match is running like crap

thanks for input. I have been using this method for weeks, still no problem. but who knows it might happen like your case. Anyway I won't expect much from this. Just keep testing