I just reset my xr1000 because it was giving higher pings than my usual pings on benchmark. Still having higher pings. I’m usually at 18ms now it’s jumped to 27. Another issue is when I go to the geo fence and put my location over Texas it won’t allow, it gives me an error message rpc . I already tried different browsers. I used .net . Com and also http 192 168 1 1 and still getting this error. I tried flushing the cloud and no luck. I’m on pc by the way. Please help . I know when the geo is helping now I’m getting smoked left and right. I don’t play mw2 I know serves must be overloaded. I only play mw2019 

1B4D44D8-E1F8-4CC3-B316-C628942F3B3B.jpeg

7 hours ago, Michael Carrasco said:

I just reset my xr1000 because it was giving higher pings than my usual pings on benchmark. Still having higher pings. I’m usually at 18ms now it’s jumped to 27. Another issue is when I go to the geo fence and put my location over Texas it won’t allow, it gives me an error message rpc . I already tried different browsers. I used .net . Com and also http 192 168 1 1 and still getting this error. I tried flushing the cloud and no luck. I’m on pc by the way. Please help . I know when the geo is helping now I’m getting smoked left and right. I don’t play mw2 I know serves must be overloaded. I only play mw2019 

1B4D44D8-E1F8-4CC3-B316-C628942F3B3B.jpeg

Since resetting the XR, can you please clear your browsers cache?

Where are you measuring your Ping? In-game or in Geo-filter? What's your base ping if you run a Connection Benchmark test?

For Geo-filter, can you provide a full-page screenshot as to how you've currently got it configured?