Geo Filter ping 160ms

Pentol

Hi,

In Geo Filter when I turn on the device / xbox series x, in COD MW 2 the game search is from ping 160ms
In the geo filter my home is set in Ireland and the circle is set in server in the UK.
I've been having such problems for a week, in the past it searched for games in ping around 30ms.

I tried re sync cloud and reboot R2 but no result. My router firmware is 3.3.142

Do you have any ideas how to solve this?

net.jpg

• Administrators

Are you using QoS? Do you get a game within your Geo-Filter radius? What is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to? Are ALL devices connected to the R2? Did you factory reset after upgrading to the firmware?

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you using QoS? Do you get a game within your Geo-Filter radius? What is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to? Are ALL devices connected to the R2? Did you factory reset after upgrading to the firmware?

1. Yes, QoS set up for 90% both (work perfect for me)

2. Yes, before last week  I got games around 20-30ms

3. FrtizBox 7350

4 Yes all devices connected to R2

5. Yes, of course.

Everything was fine until last week, I don't remember if I changed any settings in R2.

UPDATE:

After doing a factory reset it changed to searching for a game about 50ms

• Administrators

It's very hard to give an accurate answer on this one as there are a lot of variables, as long as you have everything dialed in on your side then it's unlikely to be a problem on your end. The closest game server to you would be London so depending on routing this could vary quite a lot. Is it better during off peak times generally?