No firmware version available after trying to update firmware

I have the XR500, and just tried to update the firmware.  The router crashed and gave me an error when it rebooted and asked me to "Force update," but crashed again.

Now that I've restarted both the modem and the router, it's showing "No Firmware Version Available."

The reason I attempted to update the router is because when I went into settings, it took minutes to load any time I switched to a new tab.  Sometimes, it wouldn't load and I had to back out and re-enter the website (192.168.1.1).  

I realize NetDuma is having issues with CoD, which is what I'm facing right now as well and why I tried to get into my settings in the first place.  I've found that the only way I have a chance in game is to go straight from my modem into my system and bypass this router altogether.  But the fact that I'm having so many issues with just basic router settings not concerning CoD is getting frustrating.

Thanks for any help provided.

Edit (added):

The version number listed in the top right is 3.2.134 but doesn't register when I do a firmware update check.

The heat ping map doesn't work for any game. Originally, "Ping again" was grayed out.  After a restart, it's available for all the games but doesn't do anything.

• Administrators

You're on the latest firmware so you don't need to update. The force update is for the cloud, currently as you know we need to do a Ping Heatmap update for the game to get it showing again properly - you don't need to do anything on your side.

In regards to slow loading, make sure your web browser isn't set to force HTTPS and clear your browser cache/cookies, then load each interface page once (no need to do individual settings pages) and it should be faster then.