Unable to play on a single server

Glazeko

Hello guys, im having trouble when choosing the Florida server for MW2. It sometimes connect to it when it wants to. I have tried ping assist and also putting the geo filter circle on that server only. But it always connects to a 82 ping server that i cannot block at all. The Florida server is the only one that plays best for me since it gives me a 16 ping to it. Other servers lag pretty bad. 

7 hours ago, Glazeko said:

Hello guys, im having trouble when choosing the Florida server for MW2. It sometimes connect to it when it wants to. I have tried ping assist and also putting the geo filter circle on that server only. But it always connects to a 82 ping server that i cannot block at all. The Florida server is the only one that plays best for me since it gives me a 16 ping to it. Other servers lag pretty bad. 

Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing on the Geo-filter map when you're getting connected to the other server that has a high ping?

Where abouts is it located roughly?

On 11/7/2022 at 5:29 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing on the Geo-filter map when you're getting connected to the other server that has a high ping?

Where abouts is it located roughly?

Sorry for the late reply been super busy. This is the server that it puts me in when i only select the florida server. i can either play a game with a 16 ping which is the florida server. Or it throws me in this 80 ping server that cannot be blocked but shows it in the map as a cali server.

20221110_044112.jpg