Ping Heatmap not loading

I have an XR500 and cant get the ping heatmap to load at all.  Tried multiple browsers and disabling ad blockers like I've seen in previous tips here.  Would love to know if there ia any other tricks to get this working.  

I also have a ping under load problem where I am scoring a D constantly and would love assistance in that as well.  I've tried allocating 95% of upload speed via QoS.  Dont know if these two problems are related or not 

Thanks for the help in advance

Jon

Screenshot 2022-10-30 145254.png

Screenshot 2022-10-30 145339.png

• Administrators

Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

For Ping Under Load you will need to adjust Congestion Control while set to Always and find the best percentage that lowers the graph results as much as possible.

Ive never actually seen the heatmap work I didnt know it was a thing until today.  I hadnt touched my settings in awhile (over a year) and noticed that my internet speed was being throttled because ISP upped speeds by 100 but congestion control  had it tied to the old speed so thats when i went into settings and saw some things werent working right and updated everything

• Administrators

Did you do a factory reset after the update? If not please do so, then wait a few minutes before accessing and it should work correctly.

It's generally recommended after an update to do a factory reset as it clears any remnants of the previous version that might cause issues.

Okay so Ive been workin on it and this is what I got.  I hadnt done a factory reset with the update because I have numerous smart home features hooked up and didnt want the network map reset but I went ahead and did it anyways.  Once I reset it and clicked heatmap (after switching it from 3 to 5) it actually showed something this time but then said updated was needed and to force update it with a connection.  So I clicked forced update and this is the error that it gave me.  I also noticed that after a factory reset its pinging me on the west coast when I live on the east coast.  Is that normal?

Screenshot 2022-10-30 190821.png