Power Outage During Firmware Update..

...Or could it be something else?? I tried plugging it back in and all it does is stay at "network cable unplugged. I tried doing that tftpd thing and it just hangs and server interface keeps changing to 127.0.0 software loop. Was about to just go buy a new and better router but decided to ask here first if there's any troubleshooting  I can try. Im all ears.. Power light stays on orange for about 7 seconds, then goes dark while usb, eth1, eth2, etc blinks white for 3 seconds, goes dark and repeats itself. 

On 10/27/2022 at 4:14 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Glad to hear you recovered it, do you mind sharing your solution to the problem in case anyone stumbles across a similar issue in future?

sorry, im just barely seeing this. 

i did the 30-30-30 reset, making sure the power led was blinking white. then changed the static ip and used tftp64. used the 2nd tab (tftp client), filled in the host, port, uploaded firmware  2.0.0.28 because any other ones  wont work and i was up and running.

30 minutes ago, shoeprano27 said:

sorry, im just barely seeing this. 

i did the 30-30-30 reset, making sure the power led was blinking white. then changed the static ip and used tftp64. used the 2nd tab (tftp client), filled in the host, port, uploaded firmware  2.0.0.28 because any other ones  wont work and i was up and running.

Nice job, in future please do avoid a 30-30-30 reset though. These are super aggressive and can damage modern hardware.