XR-1000 Invalid RPC request

Is there a simple fix for this error: I get this at every login, rather its done in Chrome or Firefox. Firefox is clean, meaning no addons. PopUp blocker off etc... The router has been factory reset, this is a new setup as of 2 days ago. I defaulted FireFox, cleaned istory, cookies etc out of Chrome, does not seem to really matter. I consistantly get this or the dreaded, this has taken to long error. Here are some screen shots of the error and the system side: (side note) This thing is slow to navigate in as well. Same issues happen from MAC as well. Firmware reflashed as well as a test, made no diff. Nothing setup in Geo Filtering, Refreshed Firmware, ocasional getting a missing json error. The RPC error sometimes just pops up after sitting on any page. Tried a clean install of Firefox, not willing to reset my chrome right now, but its been reinstalled in the last month anyway and I do not use anything other than a browser based VPN. Does not matter weather VPN is on / off or extension is disabled. VPN only exists in chrome, Firefox is a clean install. Netgear Armor is off as well.

image.thumb.png.cd67d1f6817a9caf83de8c3eedf471b3.png

image.thumb.png.8dc80b747aed95434f5d1d502ccc7e17.png

image.thumb.png.c3d66e7cb949c815e80fc4fec4d06a09.png

Didnt solve the pop-ups in relation to RPC etc... But it is faster, I am attempting to start over one more time with the TFP process but I am getting this now:

>tftp -i 192.168.1.1 put XR1000-V1.0.0.58_1.0.44.chk
 Connect request failed

Can I not upload the firmware thru browser interface and then do a factory reset etc..?

• Administrators

The timing for TFTP can be tricky to get down and usually takes a few tries. Did you put the firmware in the directory where you're performing the command from?

Yes you can upload through the firmware by going to Settings > Administration > Firmware Update