Improved QoS

I don't know if I ever mentioned this b4 (Mainly because I haven't posted ina long time) but maybe if there was a better feature of like QoS where you can actually decide what devices you wanna have the bandwidth allocation feature apply to because having to set every device in the house is tedious because not everything needs as much micromanagement as the devices that ACTUALLY use alot of bandwidth compared to like Tv's, smartphones etc so ideally the option to setup devices of your choosing with the Bandwidth Allocation aspect & everything else normally w/o tweaks or whatever 

• Administrators

As in a lock bandwidth to a device type option? Generally if you keep Share Excess on and give bandwidth to the device you want you can leave the other allocations as they are as they'll get the bandwidth they need when other devices don't use their allocation

No I understand that its just its kind of a pain come the times when I have to untick & set everything up because leaving it ticked when im doing like high downloads will stunt every other device connected but im mainly talking about when its unticked so even if theres not like a lock bandwidth option I guess the best alternative would like be another option to set apart the bandwidth for the rest of the devices that you don't have wanna allocate at all with them in just 1 category for the rest of the devices & say you could set all of those devices for example to access a % that you want em to have total. So I guess bandwidth lock or an option to group up devices into a single group would be nice I guess is what im saying 

• Administrators

I get what you mean, I believe we have had some similar requests before so I'll add it to the list. Also it's worth noting, if you're allocating because you're doing a download you don't need to do that as a download will automatically use as much bandwidth as it has access to, that's why it causes lag so really it would be best to keep Bandwidth Allocation default with Share Excess on and reduce the Congestion Control sliders to prevent it impacting other devices.