I updated to the new firmware yesterday and I am now getting "Server Disconnected" in Warzone almost every game

Rbk23

I am not sure if this is coincidence but I updated yesterday and I was disconnected from the server mid game 7 times in 10 games last night. Could it be something I did wrong in the set up? I factory reset after installing 

• Administrators

Did you lose internet as well or did it just kick you back to the lobby? If the internet stayed up then it's possible the server host changed half way through to a server outside your Geo-Filter radius and therefore you blocked it. 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you lose internet as well or did it just kick you back to the lobby? If the internet stayed up then it's possible the server host changed half way through to a server outside your Geo-Filter radius and therefore you blocked it. 

I don't have the geo filter turned on at all. Everyone freezes in game but I can still move around for 10 seconds or so but I can't interact with the environment at all then it kicks me back to the lobby. Then a box pops up that says Server Disconnected like in the below picture. 

All I did in setting up the router after the reset was Port Forward the Warzone ports and set the QOS to 25 towards gaming. Never had issues before so something in this process messed things up. 

FRUqWuYVgAE23QX.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I wouldn't have thought either of those options would affect that but could you remove the port forwarding rules as they're not needed and see if it happens again please?

Will do. However, my nat is moderate if I don't port forward. 

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Rbk23 said:

Will do. However, my nat is moderate if I don't port forward. 

What is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to? Are you checking in game/in the console network settings? What does the NAT Type say in console network settings?

54 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to? Are you checking in game/in the console network settings? What does the NAT Type say in console network settings?

I am on PC and checking in game. 

Modem is an Arris SURFboard SB8200

• Administrators

I suspect the moderate NAT is a misreading caused by the Geo-Filter, if you exit the game and quit from the System Tray on the PC, disable the Geo-Filter then boot up the game does it appear open then without the port forwarding?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I suspect the moderate NAT is a misreading caused by the Geo-Filter, if you exit the game and quit from the System Tray on the PC, disable the Geo-Filter then boot up the game does it appear open then without the port forwarding?

I do not use the geo filter at all. Unless it was turned on by default when I reset the router. I will check that tonight when I get home. 

• Administrators

No it won't enable by default, if you're not using the Geo-Filter and the port forwarding rules are getting you an Open NAT which means they are correct then I can't see the issue being on your side. Have you experienced the same issue today? Were you playing during peak times and does it happen during off peak times?

34 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No it won't enable by default, if you're not using the Geo-Filter and the port forwarding rules are getting you an Open NAT which means they are correct then I can't see the issue being on your side. Have you experienced the same issue today? Were you playing during peak times and does it happen during off peak times?

Was peak time last night. Searched Twitter and didn't find any mention of other having issues. It only normally happens on occasion maybe once a week. This was 7/10 games. I will delete the port forwarding and if that doesn't solve the issue try rolling back my firmware.