Xbox One NAT type unavailable

I have been using the XR500 for 2+ years without issues.  Now my Xbox One still connects, but NAT is Unavailable.  Have powered off/restarted all network hardware, but no luck.

V2.3.2.134 installed, UPnP enabled, and box checked on Use Router as DHCP server.

Thanks for the help.

13 hours ago, Dawn Jr said:

I have been using the XR500 for 2+ years without issues.  Now my Xbox One still connects, but NAT is Unavailable.  Have powered off/restarted all network hardware, but no luck.

V2.3.2.134 installed, UPnP enabled, and box checked on Use Router as DHCP server.

Thanks for the help.

This comes from the use of ipv6 on xbox!

15 hours ago, Dawn Jr said:

Thanks for the assistance.

After testing Multiplayer:  "Can't get a Teredo IP address."

Using IPv4

What's the make and model of the modem that the R2 is connected to? Is it a pure modem or is it a router/modem combo (Wi-Fi capable)?

I have a Cisco pure modem connected to my XR500.  Model DPQ3212

My ISP does provide IPv6.  On the IPv6 page of DumaOS, what option should I use?

Believe it is based on IPv6 connection type, and ISP said to contact Cisco, I am waiting for a response.

In DumaOS IPv6 section, I selected "Auto Detect" from "Disabled" and saved, but could not pass a Multiplayer test on the Xbox1 (can't find IP address Teredo error) via wireless connection.

Everything was dandy when I then connected the Xbox to the XR500 via CAT7 cable.  Settings on Xbox said connected IPv4 & IPv6.  But I need to connect wirelessly.

Many thanks for any and all the help.

Jr