FIFA 22 dedicated servers all registrering as Peers

1 hour ago, Jacobas said:

Dear Netduma team,

It has been almost a month and half (does this qualify as "a little longer"?) - and more than three months since i posted this topic.

I am sure you have deducing, investigating, resolving, reminding and talking team to the team a lot since then - so I am very curious to get a status? - because you have been working on this issue as promised right?

Correct, we're still working on it alongside the rest of our DPI work. A developer has made some changes and we're testing them currently. We're not sure yet whether we can resolve this purely with a cloud update, it may have to be part of a new firmware.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Jacobas said:

So its been another two months (almost half a year in total) without any updates or news. I am very sure you are extremely busy looking into this - as you promised.

So???

We've found why the issue occurs and are working on a solution for it, but it looks like it'll require being added in a new firmware rather than a cloud update.

I don't know whether this will be the next firmware update or not as there are many other features/fixes we're working on for this platform, let alone across all platforms. I'll let the team know that you're still requesting updates on the issue so everyone knows it's still causing disruption.