XR500 VPN setup

Roast me if you want, I play warzone casually and have a 1.6kd and my BIL I play with has a .3kd and we still get 1-1.3kd lobbies.  I want to casually enjoy the game more without sweating my nuts off every single night!  I got NORDVPN with a 30day money back guarantee to try this VPN thing out, but I can't even boot warzone up once I add the configuration into the hybrid VPN.  Is this normal?  Any advice for using a VPN on the XR500 to route my xbox through?

9 hours ago, Spittin said:

Roast me if you want, I play warzone casually and have a 1.6kd and my BIL I play with has a .3kd and we still get 1-1.3kd lobbies.  I want to casually enjoy the game more without sweating my nuts off every single night!  I got NORDVPN with a 30day money back guarantee to try this VPN thing out, but I can't even boot warzone up once I add the configuration into the hybrid VPN.  Is this normal?  Any advice for using a VPN on the XR500 to route my xbox through?

Can you provide a screenshot of how it's currently setup? Are you using Geo-filter in conjunction with this? If so can you please also share how you've got that configured?