A few Questions!

Sometimes I click the icon in Win 11 file manager, under Network Infrastructure, to access the XR1000 web page. But today it didn't work. I noticed that Windows was trying to access

https://www.routerlogin.net/

Is that correct? Is that what it always accesses? Why is it not working now? Is there a way to change that address to get it to work again?

Also, I notice that the XR1000 had a nice icon but that's disappeared.

1388671202_Screenshot2022-08-10085629.png.4d478783b91958db99954886f5b46fce.png

Yeah you should be able to access the interface by going to routerlogin.net. When this issue occurs, open a browser and see if you're able to access routerlogin.net from your web browser.

If you are, can you think of any recent changes to the network or to Windows around the time you started noticing this problem?

22 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Yeah you should be able to access the interface by going to routerlogin.net. When this issue occurs, open a browser and see if you're able to access routerlogin.net from your web browser.

If you are, can you think of any recent changes to the network or to Windows around the time you started noticing this problem?

Hello!

No it did not respond using a browser initially. It eventually did respond but only after about five attempts. It was almost as if it was just slow and most of the time the browser/windows is timing out waiting for the response.  For some unknown reason it is very slow when you use the address name but if you just type in 192.168.1.1 it responds immediately.

It is still in that state if you would like me to try something.

And no, no recent changes. I suspect the disappearing icon also has something to do with the slow response?