QoS page never loads. 1GB internet capped at 40mbps as unable to turn QoS off.

KyleBruce54

Title says it all. The QoS page never loads, even after a 15 minute wait. Tried multiple devices over wifi and ethernet and none can load that page. My 1GB internet capped at 40mbps as unable to turn QoS off.

Separate question. What are the differences between Netduma R1 and R2? Can the R2 handle 1GBPS internet?

• Administrators

Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

The R1 used third party hardware and is also from 2014, no AC WiFi and won't get you up to 1000Mbps realistically. The R2 is our own hardware, much newer, AC WiFi and will get you a lot close to 1000Mbps. 

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, KyleBruce54 said:

Awesome, will do that and report back. I'm not overly fussed about the 1000MBPS as long as it's not the current 40MPBS lol.

Oh yeah it's a lot better than that! Also the R2 does have the most up to date firmware out of any of the DumaOS routers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Nunzio said:

Hello frazer i wanted to ask how to buy the r2 currenlty have r1 i live in italy can you send me a link?

Go to Netduma.com and follow the process to purchase, just the same as you would with any other website - add it to cart and go through the checkout.