Xr700 constantly disconnecting.

Okay so long story short, my netgear CM1000 modem link speed keeps going amber putting link speed to 100mb, I will restart modem router and it's fine for a bit, then starts having intermittent disconnects and link speed turns amber again, called spectrum they said no issue with signals said it was modem, so I picked up a modem from spectrum and this one does not show LAN link speed, but I'm still experiencing intermittent d/c so i call spectrum again and they say there's nothing wrong with modem. Telling me it hasn't timed out at all now saying it's an issue with my router but I haven't been having any issues till recently, I've reset router via reset button on back of router with paper clip, even updated firmware from the beta dumaos and still getting disconnects. 

So I also restarted my equipment, and right after log shows internet connected ( then displays my IP modem address.

[DoS Attack: Kiss of Death] there isn't multiple but it's right after modem establishes a connection.

• Administrators

Did you hold the reset button for 30 seconds? If not it won't have reset correctly. Have you tried with a different ethernet cable? Could you provide a full log when the disconnect happens please?