GEO FILTER COD DEDIS DISAPPEARED AT NIGHT BETWEEN FRIDAY to SATURDAY

In Friday to Saturday night and while we were playing COD Warzone we were finding lobbies very quickly (fastly finding lobbies since days and we were in a 5hour session) and then we had to wait like 20mins without any lobbies poppin in... no power outage or isp outage... so decided to full setup reboot aka everything... same shit can't find lobbies... go in ping heatmap to find out that over half of COD dedis disappeared and the nearest was over 40ms aka between mid usa to west usa. Friends also confirmed same result on their setups. Had to raise ping assist to 50ms instead of 30ms on a -10ms line and second setup on a -1ms line !!! Yes i did lot of reboots... cloud flush and cloud sync's !!! Only COD dedis seems to be impacted !!! The gaming experience have flipped from barely ok to attrocious and not only on xr1000 but also on xr500 !!!

The first 2 screenshot were taken in that friday to saturday night right when i found out that duma os cloud ius having an outage, and i just took the last 2.

Screenshot (278).png

Screenshot (279).png

Screenshot (294).png

Screenshot (295).png

Just now, DMC_81 said:

In Friday to Saturday night and while we were playing COD Warzone we were finding lobbies very quickly (fastly finding lobbies since days and we were in a 5hour session) and then we had to wait like 20mins without any lobbies poppin in... no power outage or isp outage... so decided to full setup reboot aka everything... same shit can't find lobbies... go in ping heatmap to find out that over half of COD dedis disappeared and the nearest was over 40ms aka between mid usa to west usa. Friends also confirmed same result on their setups. Had to raise ping assist to 50ms instead of 30ms on a -10ms line and second setup on a -1ms line !!! Yes i did lot of reboots... cloud flush and cloud sync's !!! Only COD dedis seems to be impacted !!! The gaming experience have flipped from barely ok to attrocious and not only on xr1000 but also on xr500 !!!

The first 2 screenshot were taken in that friday to saturday night right when i found out that duma os cloud ius having an outage, and i just took the last 2.

Screenshot (278).png

Screenshot (279).png

Screenshot (294).png

Screenshot (295).png

• Administrators

A cloud update for Heatmap was required, we did one today so if you resync the cloud they should all appear correctly but unlike Heatmap (which just pings) the Geo-Filter shows active connections so wouldn't be affected by this so for whatever reason the game didn't want to connect you to those games at the time.