DumaOS + Blocking iPhone 11 Pro Max

BKxLounge

My daughter's cell phone ( iPhone 11 Pro Max) is connected to the DumaOS, it is identifiable via the IP address in its settings and confirming in the OS. I have it set to block her device along with others in the home at a set time using traffic controller. I noticed this evening her phone was still actively downloading data, I went down, took the phone and confirmed the phone had the same IP as before, and I even manually blocked the device. I waited 5 minutes and nothing changed. Restarted the NetDuma, still blocked in the device manager, still has access. Any idea why this is occurring? 

My son and the other devices being controlled through traffic control so not have access and if I turn access to different devices on the network they lose connection almost immediately. 

7 hours ago, BKxLounge said:

My daughter's cell phone ( iPhone 11 Pro Max) is connected to the DumaOS, it is identifiable via the IP address in its settings and confirming in the OS. I have it set to block her device along with others in the home at a set time using traffic controller. I noticed this evening her phone was still actively downloading data, I went down, took the phone and confirmed the phone had the same IP as before, and I even manually blocked the device. I waited 5 minutes and nothing changed. Restarted the NetDuma, still blocked in the device manager, still has access. Any idea why this is occurring? 

My son and the other devices being controlled through traffic control so not have access and if I turn access to different devices on the network they lose connection almost immediately. 

Could you please try going onto the network settings on the iPhone, go to Wi-Fi, tap the (i) icon next to the Netduma Wi-Fi network and disable 'Private Address'?

Check to see if it works after that.