Just a little update, having the same issues it’s gotten a little better after I did a 30/30/30 reset on my bell modem. Last night I plugged my PS5 into the bell modem and I found out that I was still glitching around and my ping was higher then normal. I’m assuming when I changed the setting it broke the modem so I’ll be requesting hopefully a replacement today and it fixes the issue. Fingers crossed. 

I've been telling it to both you NETDUMA and NETGEAR since the alpha on xr1000 THAT WE NEVER WERE ABLE TO TFTP THE XR1000... only the xr1000... i've tftp multiple times my r1 routers, my xr500 routers (+ a lot of other brands routers) and i actually still own and manage 1 R1, 2x XR500, 1 XR1000 and ONLY the XR1000 CAN'T TFTP !!!

PS: .64 is more broken than .58 and it's shoot first die first scenarios so the actual best firmware to use is still the .52 even if it always disconnect ipv6 so we need to at least once daily reboot the xr1000 but this is the last enjoyable firmware for the xr1000 !!! Also note that both .58 and .64 retains old settings aka it does not properly factory reset... only .52 can properly factory reset (and older)

The picture from Rylo shows exactly the qos problems we have since so long.... from the first alpha firmware of xr1000 to latest i saw it change from no problem to both download and upload flippin to upload having a problem but not download, flippin to both havin problem, flippin to only download having problem and from then it stayed on download having the problem on every firmware ! It also correlate with the devices qos (Bandwidth Allocation in mode Devices) not working properly anymore (upload wifi share excess cannot be disabled aka it always stay enabled even if you disable it) so we are forced to use mode Applications instead ! Finally it also corelate with download being detected as upload !!! I just took some screenshots with actual .52 because like i said it gives best gaming experience vs .58 and .64 so it also shows that i'm saying the truth as .52 is old and that same behavior still is present in every build they made since then. So as you can see in screenshots or by testing it yourselves like i did, download is detected as upload !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also could put thousands of screenshots showing the difference in dumaos benchmark on every firmware versions i had and on multiple network and setups to show when things have broken... but i won't as it's not needed and also Netduma and Netgear can pinpoint everytime i mentionned those problems in real time.... and i'm not trying to blast them but to simply help them fixing what WE customers paid for and still pay on a daily as we have to pay internet bills to use a router 😛 !!!  The fact that major problems like those are still there is sad and it destroy our gaming experience so let's hope this time they get fixed once for all !!!

My XR1000 keep the 5ghz light full open when xr1000 reboot.... you guys should take a look... if the light stays ON it means it doesn't properly power off like it should... so to kind of fixing that, you need to reboot it and wait till all lights are white then power off via the back power button, power On then wait till all lights are white then start your devices and enjoy !!! If you don't change any settings since last power on of your xr1000, and/or didn't added other devices to your setup, then you could power off the xr1000 directly via back power button. So you need to reboot first if you changed things or added devices ;) . If your xr1000 5ghz light properly shut off like the 2.4ghz light then you clearly don't need to worry about that part so a simple reboot would be ok.

Screenshot (284).png

Screenshot (285).png

Screenshot (286).png

Screenshot (287).png

Screenshot (288).png

Screenshot (289).png

Screenshot (290).png

Screenshot (291).png

Screenshot (292).png

Screenshot (293).png