Traffic prio page doesn’t load says device not found

Still can’t get my traffic prio to work naturally by default. Prioritized packets still says 0 and when I go to load the QOS page on the dashboard it says device not found and the traffic prio box never loads so I can’t look or change anything. Getting really sick of this router not working. 

8 hours ago, Mitchell317 said:

Still can’t get my traffic prio to work naturally by default. Prioritized packets still says 0 and when I go to load the QOS page on the dashboard it says device not found and the traffic prio box never loads so I can’t look or change anything. Getting really sick of this router not working. 

Which router are you using specifically, the XR1000?

When did this issue start occurring? After a firmware upgrade or any other changes on the network?

Are you able to see the Traffic Prio panel at any point if you reboot the router?

I guess it’s been since the newest firmware release but my traffic prio hasn’t worked by default since I bought the router. And no, even after rebooting the traffic prio box doesn’t load at all. Every time I click on the QOS tab it just says device not found. XR1000

I just tried a factory reset through the dashboard and my traffic prio shows up now, but now my geofilter is broken. Now it keeps saying this Rapp is not loaded yet please try again in a minute and then it never loads. I swear it’s one thing after another. What’s the point of owning this router if something breaks every time or all of the features don’t even work??

I tried 3 different browsers chrome Firefox and edge and couldn’t get it to load on any of them. I just don’t get it. I have one problem. Factory reset and it fixes that problem but breaks two more. ???

2 hours ago, Mitchell317 said:

Now it says uncaught exception then follows it up with the same error Rapp is not loaded yet please try again. So, it’s broken. 

That's odd, it must've not loaded properly after the reset. If you reboot the XR from the interface, does Geo-filter then load properly?

It’s been one thing that’s broken every time I’ve reset this router since I got it. Either traffic prio doesn’t work or the geofilter doesn’t work or it doesn’t let me on the cod servers. I’m convinced my router is bugged. I should not be having this consistent of issues. And no, rebooting from the interface doesn’t fix it. 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Mitchell317 said:

Okay. How do I go about doing that? Just download it and send it via email? 

Yes exactly, if you click the :menu icon on the log panel you'll have an option to download it, then you can send that file directly to us

8 minutes ago, Mitchell317 said:

Okay I just sent it. Will you respond to it or back here again?

Thanks for that, there's definitely something going on. 

I think the best thing to do now is to downgrade back to the previous firmware version you were running, factory reset the XR then upgrade back to the latest firmware again.

That should then be a much cleaner install and prevent you from having any more issues like this.

I'd suggest doing the firmware upgrade manually, you can download the firmware files below:

OId: https://kb.netgear.com/000063915/XR1000-Firmware-Version-1-0-0-58
New: https://kb.netgear.com/000064837/XR1000-Firmware-Version-1-0-0-64

So, I downgrade, then factored reset, then upgrade to new yeah? Do I need to do another factory reset after the fresh install of the new firmware? Or just downgrade, factory reset, upgrade?