Congestion Control Not Working On Latest Firmware.

I was running tests from my ISP and decided to check the performance of Congestion Control and discovered that while the download congestion control seems to be working just fine, the upload is not working at all. 21.5mbps is the maximum upload I can achieve and its supposed to be limited to 13mbps yet it's still achieving 21.5.  Here are the screenshots....

test 2.JPG

test1.JPG

I am not using IPV6. Not sure what the rest means! Would this benefit going back to the previous version of firmware?

Oh, I think the answer to the pppoe is yes.

22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No that's unlikely, it's due to PPPoE I believe, can you have the ISP modem/router handle PPPoE instead? If so that would resolve it.

I am afraid not. The modem as such has no configuration at all.

36 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you have any spare routers you could use to do that? Otherwise unfortunately it'll have to wait for a firmware update to fix it

I will probably wait. I suppose that will be about six months or so ( random guess, lol ). Why is it even a problem? I would have thought that it was a common issue. The modem, incidentally is the new Openreach ( nokia ) ONT and I don't think it has any configuration.

• Administrators

I'm not a dev so I couldn't say why it's not working exactly, I suspect it will be resolved in the next firmware which shouldn't be too far away now, you can keep up to date by following this page: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000132677-dumaos-firmware-progress