Dumaos

Ryanw

my geofilter is failing when i play blackout. and i cant log onto the dumaos page. it just loads. is there an update i need to do? it gave me an error message once saying the rapp isnt working or unresponsive, try again later. why does this always happen?

• Administrators

Are you saying the Geo-Filter page only fails to load when you're trying to play Blackout? What web browser/device are you accessing the router with? What firmware version are you on currently?

no, so i was getting EU lobbies and my geo filter is set to only US. i tried to log on to access it and the whole dumaos page wont load in. i am using google chrome, as i always have. do i need to try another browser like firefox? idk the firmware and idk how to find that out without the dumaos page loading. 

• Administrators

Okay give the router a reboot, wait 2 minutes, then attempt access. If that works you can find the version top right of the interface, then take a screenshot of the Geo-Filter page showing you get a game outside your radius please.

• Administrators

That's the one, you're on quite an old version, upgrade to this one: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/38047-new-r2-firmware-30394/ wait 5 minutes after uploading, then perform a factory reset from the interface, wait 2 minutes then access, setup and it should be more stable for you.