Uncaught SecurityError: Blocked a frame with origin "http://192.168.1.1" from accessing a cross-origin frame

Hello Liam, Fraser,

I have got the error below right after performing the usual login into the interface. Before that, I cleared the cache and cookies from Chrome, then paused browser's ad blocker extension on all sites. Is this somehow related to the AdBlocker feature newly added in 1.0.0.64_1.0.49 firmware version? Or where is this error coming from?

Log output:

Apr 17 10:57:37 XR1000 user.warn lua: config write 'com.netdumsoftware.geofilter.settings'  96
Apr 17 10:57:48 XR1000 user.info com.netdumasoftware.neighwatch: DHCP new event.  86
Apr 17 10:57:48 XR1000 user.info com.netdumasoftware.neighwatch: DHCP lease change.  89

image.thumb.png.4986f38b8ab3206939bc6946935e8545.png

Best Regards,

Adrian M.

• Administrators

That would be ironic if the router Adblocker blocked itself! Did you factory reset after upgrading to this version? That message does usually appear when the browser i.e. an adblocker or extension is blocking it. If you use an incognito window does it load correctly?

Hello Fraser,

Yes, I did a factory reset. I already used an incognito window to login into the interface. I always did that as a pre-condition for login, I mean I disabled the ad blocker before logging in. What I understood from you is that my extension / ad blocker from Chrome triggered that error right?

As you can see it below, the ad blocker is not allowed in incognito mode of Chrome:

image.thumb.png.375e13b542bf1d2525b4843edd9a087e.png

It's weird because it was a 1-time appearance of this error and I use Chrome for administration from day 1 of DumaOS.