R1

VIPER51

Getting ready to connect R1. it's been 2yrs. Need info for updates. Question- Can I connect and not put any other devices on R1 but my PS5? Keep rest of them on other routers wifi? Thanks

• Administrators

Yes correct, with no devices connected to it you can't control the network with the R1. If they're connected to a router (in AP mode) behind the R1 then the QoS would work better and you get the best of both worlds.

Fraser, Thanks. I haven't been in Netduma for a long time, but as soon as I posted an issue you were right there, as you've always been with my questions. Just wanted to thank you, appricate that. I'm old school, 67. Customer service is a lost art. You have not lost that. Thanks again. I'm sur you will be hearing from me again.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, VIPER51 said:

Fraser, Thanks. I haven't been in Netduma for a long time, but as soon as I posted an issue you were right there, as you've always been with my questions. Just wanted to thank you, appricate that. I'm old school, 67. Customer service is a lost art. You have not lost that. Thanks again. I'm sur you will be hearing from me again.

You're very welcome and thanks for the kind words! Have a great weekend/easter!