EA - NHL Servers

• 3 weeks later...

This forum becoming a joke.  NHL not added to prio. Not added to anything.

Same ol bs of wait................................................for a new firmware.

I respect the guys like Fraser and Liam who do their best to buy time,   but stop lying to us.  It's been a year to add a game to prio which is simple,  and the new firmware is nowhere in sight.  Dropping this garbage router. The service is pure garbage. This product is poopy.  

• Administrators
On 5/3/2023 at 7:38 AM, Ivanbad said:

This forum becoming a joke.  NHL not added to prio. Not added to anything.

Same ol bs of wait................................................for a new firmware.

I respect the guys like Fraser and Liam who do their best to buy time,   but stop lying to us.  It's been a year to add a game to prio which is simple,  and the new firmware is nowhere in sight.  Dropping this garbage router. The service is pure garbage. This product is poopy.  

It's not especially needed to have a specific profile for NHL as it's only for console, Traffic Prioritization prioritizes any game on a console so you'll be seeing the benefit currently

• 1 month later...

I was able to play Nhl23 everyday now I can't even log into ea servers. ps5 r2 router. any advice would be great. I have reset and reboot and all that stuff. 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, BatmanX said:

I was able to play Nhl23 everyday now I can't even log into ea servers. ps5 r2 router. any advice would be great. I have reset and reboot and all that stuff. 

If you disable the Geo-Filter does that then allow you to login?

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, BatmanX said:

no I can't even get a server to ping to try and to always allow it. can play every other game tho

May not be the router then, if you connect direct to your modem can you login?

I can try that later today. it had worked up till about a week ago then all of a sudden ea servers are unavailable but still online with ps5 and can play warzone 

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, BatmanX said:

I can try that later today. it had worked up till about a week ago then all of a sudden ea servers are unavailable but still online with ps5 and can play warzone 

Is there anything that changed coinciding with when that happened? Game/router update/settings change etc?

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, BatmanX said:

no just all os a sudden stopped connecting. wonder if ea blocked something or maybe I need to add more port forwarding 

Maybe a DPI update caused it so disable Adblocker, if that still doesn't work disable QoS fully from the Congestion Control menu :menu and then try

• Administrators
6 hours ago, BatmanX said:

well its back to not connecting to ea servers so idk what is up. lol

Anything changed settings wise, physically with the router/devices at all in that 9 hour period?

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, BatmanX said:

no everything is the same.  I really think it might be ea  even with Xfinity it doesn't always connect. even my buddys have trouble here and there

Sounds like that could be it, hopefully they resolve it soon!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...