Netduma R1 fifa 22 bad connection

Asim231

So I've had the netduma R1 for a while. Decided to get it working with Fifa 22. However I am experiencing worse game lag than not using the duma.  Gameplay is slow and I have an input lag. 

I have set the upload and download bandwidth in qos to 75 for the playstation.

I have also turned on polygon mode on geo filtering and drawn a square around the UK only.

I am unsure why I am having this problem and hope some of you can help?

Thanks in advance

Regards

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

What ping are you seeing on the Geo-Filter? Does it seem to spike when you're in a game? Also here is a tip from a fellow player that might improve your experience: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/36390-fifa-strange-gameplay-issues/

• Administrators

Thanks for that, it does look like you'll need to experiment with Congestion Control a bit more to see if you can get the Ping Under Load results closer to the Ping Test results. You do have quite a bit of jitter/spikes on your base connection which won't be helping but that is down to the ISP.

• Administrators

People usually keep them the same but they can absolutely differ, every connection is different. For example, in the screenshot provided your upload Under Load is higher than your download so you may find that you need a lower percentage for upload compared to download to bring them to the same level.