QoS bandwidth speed.

Hey guys just a quick question, on my xr1000 for bandwidth I have put in 1000/1000 but i pay for 1000/750 and these are the speeds I get on my modem. Should I put in 1000/750? Whenever I have it set as 1000/1000 it just feels better but I feel like it’s a hit or miss sometimes, could just be overthinking it tho. 

13036864-284A-4DCE-B009-4776B6A69DC0.jpeg

• Administrators

The only real downside to putting the speed higher than you have is that QoS on the upload won't be as effective but if it feels better for you this way then you can absolutely do that. You're unlikely to experience as much bufferbloat with your speeds so the downside I mentioned may not be that bad for you

23 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The only real downside to putting the speed higher than you have is that QoS on the upload won't be as effective but if it feels better for you this way then you can absolutely do that. You're unlikely to experience as much bufferbloat with your speeds so the downside I mentioned may not be that bad for you

Okay thank you I’m gonna give 1000/750 a try for a day or 2. Appreciate the help