There's no servers show up on the heatmap in the middle east

rayan

I couldn't find any servers in heatmap please update it in the call of duty official website they mentioned that they have cooperated with STC to host the Call of Duty cloud data centers in both Riyadh and Jeddah to benefit multiple countries throughout the Middle East and Africa.  I only find Bharinin server and it's bad for my internet provider it gives me 22 ping but it's laggy and I die faster during gunfights . i'm using Mobily  as my internet provider .

Screenshot 2022-03-18 110006.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-18 110042.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-18 110224.jpg

2 hours ago, rayan said:

I couldn't find any servers in heatmap please update it in the call of duty official website they mentioned that they have cooperated with STC to host the Call of Duty cloud data centers in both Riyadh and Jeddah to benefit multiple countries throughout the Middle East and Africa.  I only find Bharinin server and it's bad for my internet provider it gives me 22 ping but it's laggy and I die faster during gunfights . i'm using Mobily  as my internet provider .

Thanks for posting, we do need to push another update to CoD for Ping Heatmap so we'll do that and hopefully that will account for these servers.