Hybrid vpn

• Administrators

Is this for a console or PC? If it's a console that isn't needed as the VPN will apply to the entire device by default. If for PC we could do that, in the meantime you can use the Games Console service or input ports manually.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 11:53 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Is this for a console or PC? If it's a console that isn't needed as the VPN will apply to the entire device by default. If for PC we could do that, in the meantime you can use the Games Console service or input ports manually.

I dont think the games console service works for warzone.. could be wrong though i just opted to do it manually to be sure. 

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, zman1156 said:

I dont think the games console service works for warzone.. could be wrong though i just opted to do it manually to be sure. 

For PC? It should work as it would cover ports 1024-65535 which encompasses the ports the game will be using

On 3/20/2022 at 5:37 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

For PC? It should work as it would cover ports 1024-65535 which encompasses the ports the game will be using

Just to be sure Call of Duty just uses port 3074 right? Atleast on PC i think xbox uses 3075