How to Combat Shoot First, Die first on Vanguard?

ownal0t

This is the First time im dealing with this at such a high rate.  but ever since Ranked came out,  i been  getting GUNNED but not in the  , wow hes just better type of way (which i would be okay with), but in the  im mag dumping you and  some how get 2 shotted type of way which makes me lose full.  what settings  are yall touching  to get decent hit detection....  

things i already did... are in the pic, 

i also DMZ'd the  PC and  i  turned off UPnP

Thanks in advance 

traffiv.png

internet.png

Everyone at some point has gotten a fair share of shot first and die first, if you get killed by two shoots 2 possible cause from my personal experience. One you are bad server/host or further from it or secondly your setup connection is bad(Internet ,ping, buffer float etc) its worth taking time out to-do a test on your internet line.

I suggest 2 things, which I have done that solved this issue for me.

1. Inspect your ethernet cable, swap it out for a new one it wouldn't hurt using new cable for your pc, cable from your internet box to netduma router. For me this fixed the annoying LAN disconnected notification I get an random on PS5.

2. On Netduma put your home location middle of the ocean and set the radius to the lowest 111 set your ping assist to 30, once you made changes reboot netduma  and the PC. Launch the game play couple of games lets us know if it helped.

20 minutes ago, Seye said:

Everyone at some point has gotten a fair share of shot first and die first, if you get killed by two shoots 2 possible cause from my personal experience. One you are bad server/host or further from it or secondly your setup connection is bad(Internet ,ping, buffer float etc) its worth taking time out to-do a test on your internet line.

I suggest 2 things, which I have done that solved this issue for me.

1. Inspect your ethernet cable, swap it out for a new one it wouldn't hurt using new cable for your pc, cable from your internet box to netduma router. For me this fixed the annoying LAN disconnected notification I get an random on PS5.

2. On Netduma put your home location middle of the ocean and set the radius to the lowest 111 set your ping assist to 30, once you made changes reboot netduma  and the PC. Launch the game play couple of games lets us know if it helped.

Thanks for the tips, I too will give it a try. May I ask which country u are from seye? 

31 minutes ago, Max2110 said:

Thanks for the tips, I too will give it a try. May I ask which country u are from seye? 

From Nigeria why? Just curious why you asked :)

I noticed with the steps I get connected to all decent servers across the globe, am not limited my geographical location. I noticed I have been getting newbie lobbies to not everytime thou.Capture.thumb.JPG.317b5cbe2526ccf745b734399d3e41e9.JPG

4 hours ago, Seye said:

From Nigeria why? Just curious why you asked :)

I noticed with the steps I get connected to all decent servers across the globe, am not limited my geographical location. I noticed I have been getting newbie lobbies to not everytime thou.Capture.thumb.JPG.317b5cbe2526ccf745b734399d3e41e9.JPG

Because I'm from South Africa and you probably connect to my server a lot 

44 minutes ago, Max2110 said:

Because I'm from South Africa and you probably connect to my server a lot 

Its possible you can host me some time, Europe/UK lobbies are sweaty as hell most times.