Can't access locally hosted websites on wifi devices

Hi all, I've had this weird issue for quite a while now, and tried multiple things to fix it, but essentially, not a single wifi client can access any of my wired clients web interfaces, or if they can, it's exceedingly slow, I'm talking 10 minutes to load Sonarr's login page. Other wired LAN devices connect fine and instantly

Things I've tried

- Rebooting all devices

- Hosting on another device (I've home assistant installed on a raspberry pi, previously had the Servarr suite installed on a Netgear Readynas, now have it installed on an Intel Nuc11 running on Docker containers.

- Multiple wifi devices including iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, iPad, Computer and Laptop, all of them experience the same issue.

- Updating firmware on the XR500

- Pinging any of my wired clients or hosts from my wireless clients, all of them ping fine with average 7-10ms ping.

- Disabling QOS

- DMZ

I'm out of ideas on what else I can try.

Other info that may help, doubtful, but worth having.

- My ISP requires a VLAN tag of 2

- Port 80 is not blocked by my ISP

- No other issues with ports being blocked outside of wireless devices

- I do have Smart Connect on, and I haven't tried with it off to avoid having to manually reconnect 20+ devices.

- I have an unmanaged switch connected to the router, though I've tried to host from a device both on the unmanaged switch and one directly connected to the router.

List of services I cannot access from wifi devices.

- Heimdall

- Sonarr

- Radarr

- Jackett

- Ombi (I can access from dns hostname)

- Tautilli

- Netdata

- Plex (I can access through plex app)

Any help or direction on what I can try next would be much appreciated.

• Administrators

Have you tried using just your ISP modem/router (if applicable) to see if you see the same issue that way? 

A few things to try would be to set a rule on Traffic Controller to allow ALL traffic to specific devices. Also in WAN Settings, toggling IGMP Proxying and setting NAT to Open might help as well.

Unfortunately we declined the ISP modem when we first signed up, as we'd rather use our own.

I tried the Traffic Controller rule, no dice, I tried turning off "disable IGMP proxying" to no avail, and NAT is already on Open.

Thanks for getting back to me, but it still takes 10 minutes to load a locally hosted webpage, I guess I can just expose all of these services and remotely connect to them, but that's a weird solution to what feels like it should be an easy fix.

EDIT: Something I just noticed from looking at my post history, last time I had this issue updating to the beta build fixed it

It's not fixing it this time.

• Administrators

There is nothing else on the DumaOS side that could cause it I don't think, as a potentially better workaround create a guest WiFi network and connect the specific devices to that and select the option to allow them to see each other on the local network and see if that helps