How do I get an item back that I accidentally deleted from the network tree?

Nope, its completely gone. I have even rebooted the router and the device came in again using DCHP with an address of 192.168.1.6 and yet no such device is showing in the table. It seems that once it is deleted from the table it is gone for good. I guess it must remember the mac number but unfortunately that is something I can not change.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Ah got it. You need to "apply settings" LOL! No idea what that does but it must clear something that even a power reset does not. I just went to advanced settings and hit "Apply" and that was enough to get the table back to normal.

Oh that really sorts things out. Note to future self - Apply Settings on any page completely refreshes the Device Manager Table. It even shows all the devices that I was complaining were missing. It's odd that Apply Settings works and a power reboot does not, but hey ho. Just remind me of this in a years time when I forget and start posting, complaining again that the table does not refresh correctly.

If I might make a suggestion  - we need an Apply Settings button on the Device Manager page entitled "Rebuild Table". Lol.

Ah ( sorry for all the posts ) about five minutes later the NAS appeared on the list. Why was it in the tree but not the list? I hate to say it but this is terrible. The Device Tree / List is completely unreliable. I don't see the point in having it there if it just doesn't work.

17 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've not seen any mention previously of there being a discrepancy between the tree and the table so something we may have to look into, thanks for bringing it to our attention, glad it got sorted in the end!

I should have taken a screen grab. It was very upsetting, lol. I checked it several times. The NAS was fully online in the tree but completely missing in the table.