VPN disconneted

Krdnt

Hi. I have a problem. Could you help me?

I am playing Warzone from mt PC with nolagVPN and Netduma R2.  I hadn´t problems before, but these days I have been disconnecting to VPN because "it is using in more than one PC's". How is it possible if I only play in one PC?  Could you help me? 

It could be happen beacuse I have open old ports in TCP and UDP? (pic attached)

When it happens the WZ server kick me. 

Thanks.

Captura.PNG

• Administrators

What do you mean by "it is using in more than one PC's"? Can you provide a screenshot where it is saying that please? Also getting around SBMM isn't something we necessarily condone so we'll do our best but the community may be able to help further. For example this post may help: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/38675-hybrid-vpn-for-warzone-no-longer-connecting-via-open-vpn/?do=findComment&comment=332646

I am not talking about "getting around SBMM" I only want to use your router and my VPN service. 😜 

I paste here a capture in order you can know more.

Many thanks, great Fraser!

Captura2.PNG

On 2/13/2022 at 9:39 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

I have no idea why they would be saying that if you're just using one device, I think that's something you'd need to discuss with them. 

Ah i see what happened and i can shed some light on it. I believe this is all providers but it looks like he provided his config files for someone else to use which violates nolagvpn terms of service. 

On 2/13/2022 at 8:39 AM, Krdnt said:

I am not talking about "getting around SBMM" I only want to use your router and my VPN service. 😜 

I paste here a capture in order you can know more.

Many thanks, great Fraser!

Captura2.PNG

Hey man no need to get rude or anything but thats exactly what this means. lol.