NETDUMA R2, PS5, NORDVPN, WARZONE - PROBLEM

dawidmal22

Hi guys,

I require little help, i read forum articles but i think i am doing something wrong.

Let me explain what I did.

I am in central europe.

I got NET DUMAR2 with latest os.

Under NET DUMA i have only PS5 connected.

Bought NORD VPN

Downloaded OVPN config for INDIA from NORDVPN site.

First method:

Set Hybrid vpn by advanced features ( user, name, pass, config ) - get connected to India/mumbai

Set to only VPN traffic to specifics ports for WARZONE game TCP (1:65535 /   80:80 ) , ( 1:65535 / 443-443 ), (1:65535 / 1935:1935 ), (1:65535 / 3478:3480 )

Now i run COD WARZONE under account my IP is INDIAN, LOCATION also INDIA.

I start searching for a game example RESURGENCY TRIOS - i ma getting lobby with ping 40ms like i would play normaly from my country and i am getting server from europe ( I presume ) people from europe.

I am not using geofilter. So i am only spoffing my location byt server is still Europe.

Second method:

Set Hybrid vpn by advanced features ( user, name, pass, config ) - get connected to USA this time

Only Trafic vpn is off - i VPN all ports all data from my PS5.

Set geofiltering to USA.

Now i run COD WARZONE under account my IP is USA and location is USA.

I start searching for a game example RESURGENCY TRIOS - i ma getting lobby with ping 170 ms like and people from usa. But game is unplayable - lags etc.

So what i am doing wrong? 

How do i have to find bot lobbies or easy lobbies.

Please help.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

This isn't really something we condone and also not something we've looked into ourselves so you will have to rely on the community in which case you'll find this helpful: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/38675-hybrid-vpn-for-warzone-no-longer-connecting-via-open-vpn/?do=findComment&comment=332646

The second scenario you mentioned is actually what you would expect to happen when using a VPN.

Hi admin:)

Well, it is how it is But what i am reading is that people from example UK spoofing their location to Germany and then looking for a server in UK.

This is the way to do it? or set location to germany and play in germany?

It actually amazes me how many people are being fooled by YouTube and streamers into thinking they can get easy/bot lobbies with the Netduma ...Warzone is ruined by people taking the game too seriously ..you cant even enjoy the game casually now 

6 hours ago, Chris21 said:

It actually amazes me how many people are being fooled by YouTube and streamers into thinking they can get easy/bot lobbies with the Netduma ...Warzone is ruined by people taking the game too seriously ..you cant even enjoy the game casually now 

fooled? you’re either a youtuber/streamer trying to reverse psychology, or you’re dumb. the only reason i bought the Duma was because i checked JoeWo’s games and he was getting straight 0.60 nothing more back to back, so i did a little research, Got Sbmmoff.com for a week and it worked flawlessly getting 0.80s back to back, now i’m upgrading to duma 

• 1 month later...