Geofiltering ea servers on fifa 22...something is wrong

Hi all
I have a netgear xr1000 and a ps5.  using geofilter i noticed that even through i live in italy,i m connected to a server located in an island south of greece(kriti),as you can see in the attached img.
Now i setup the connection on the Frankfurt server,but i would like to understand why im not connected to Milan but to Kriti...what does it depend on??

i want to remember that kriti isn t a fifa 22 datacenter...Milan that is a datacenter,is not matched on the geofilter...what that means??

IMG-20220123-WA0001.jpeg

• Administrators

Your radius isn't covering Italy so you would need to cover it to have a chance at connecting to the server. It's also important to note that servers may not always be available and may come online during peak times etc.

No fraser....the image that you see is when i get online on fifa...if i put my marker on italy,i see the same servers...i did the photo in the moment all the fifa servers where i can log are displayed...

Kriti does n t have a datacenter on fifa...you can see on their official site...and milan is not displayed

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Adr1adr1 said:

The lowest of all them...18/20.

I think that it should be the italian one...but now i want to understand if is a visual bug of the router or is an ea problem where milan server is mislocated...

Ahh good so try and force that server, it's just a visual bug on the Geo-Filter Map, we can correct that