QOS

zman1156

Capture.PNG.cf7f04ab0474bf2f927e68d3dc24f06e.PNG

This is under windows ethernet adapter... anyways.. was wondering... does this have to be on for duma os QOS to work  or is this windows own version of qos and not related to net duma. Thinking it unrelated but anways could be wrong. 

3 hours ago, zman1156 said:

This is under windows ethernet adapter... anyways.. was wondering... does this have to be on for duma os QOS to work  or is this windows own version of qos and not related to net duma. Thinking it unrelated but anways could be wrong. 

This has nothing to do with DumaOS' QoS, I can't foresee any reasons as to why it might affect QoS either. Don't worry!

On 1/19/2022 at 8:00 AM, Netduma Liam said:

This has nothing to do with DumaOS' QoS, I can't foresee any reasons as to why it might affect QoS either. Don't worry!

I figured it was not related to net duma but i just wanted to reach out to make sure. If you have QOS with Netduma Liam or anyone else seeing this disable windows QOS and let net duma do the heavy lifting.. not positive but im thinking if you leave that packet scheduler on it could mess with net duma.