I need your Help

king99

I have a Problem Guys 

I updated my XR700 to the newest on the website but now i don't see the option "Ping Heatmap" anymore and the QoS is nor working... 

i have No Lag Vpn and wanted to go away from the sweaty Lobby's in Swiss/germany/French but it was not updating my geo location ingame thats why i updatet... maybe someone could help me 

it would make me very happy... im a noobie ar this things with router so maybe explain it for me easier... thy to all 

5 hours ago, king99 said:

I have a Problem Guys 

I updated my XR700 to the newest on the website but now i don't see the option "Ping Heatmap" anymore and the QoS is nor working... 

i have No Lag Vpn and wanted to go away from the sweaty Lobby's in Swiss/germany/French but it was not updating my geo location ingame thats why i updatet... maybe someone could help me 

it would make me very happy... im a noobie ar this things with router so maybe explain it for me easier... thy to all 

Welcome to the forum!

It sounds as though you were previously running a DumaOS 3.0 beta firmware before, now you've downgraded to the latest full release firmware which is still DumaOS 2.0 and missing a couple features, such as ping heatmap.

If you wanted Ping Heatmap, you'd need to upgrade back to the 3.0 firmware you installed previously.

If you wanted to force servers that were much further away, you'd need to configure Geo-filter accordingly. However, you'd likely experience very long wait times to get into a game as the game would notice how high your ping is.