Server location

Derek2626

• Administrators

Do this and it will work:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like - Ping Assist 0, Fast Search Off, Strict Mode On
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Anything appearing in the US after that will be an authentication server required for online play.

• Administrators

Looks like the filter was off in that screenshot or you need to follow the steps again as that won't happen if you follow them to the T - you have to set it before the game/client is on. The idea is to get you the lowest ping servers, not force ones in different countries - you can do so but it will take longer and the ping will be higher

• Administrators

Can you show a screenshot again please, entire Geo-Filter page of what you're seeing when you're connected in game, refer to this if needed: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots-00246869-1843-655f-f220-97299b865f6b 

• Administrators

If you haven't allowed them yourself then they're authentication servers required for online play and will not impact your gameplay experience at all. In both screenshots the biggest icon in Europe is the game server.

I'm having this issue as well, I was trying to force the CoD Vanguard to play only on one dedicated serve in Europe, but it still connecting to USA servers as well. This started to happen yesterday.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Comp0za_ said:

I'm having this issue as well, I was trying to force the CoD Vanguard to play only on one dedicated serve in Europe, but it still connecting to USA servers as well. This started to happen yesterday.

Did it look like the screenshot above or different?