Router bullet registration.

Killjoy

11 hours ago, Ameryjr said:

cant really assume with things happening unexpected so make sure just to be safe

(your geo filter isn't blocking an authentication server & traffic prioritization is set up accordingly to your gaming device as well as adblocker being disabled strictly on your gaming device)

going to try to help the best i can! if i was there locally i could resolve this so much easier

Suggestion, i have had a few encounters where i had a moderate nat. a quick reboot fixed that for me, also in device manager make sure you set your devices and gaming devices accordingly! when playing on wifi compared to ethernet i've noticed my R1 assigns another unique ip thats different depending if im using wifi or wired

remove any rule you have for port forwarding enable upnp and reboot your router

if your using a PlayStation put it as PlayStation or games console same goes for xbox

- try to change your dhcp ip for the gaming device you're using

- if using a pc & upnp is failing you, go to settings & enable network discovery & automatic setup of network devices (will be a small box you can select)

- if your upnp is opening 3074 udp for cod its definitely the game.

are all games moderate with upnp enabled while connected ethernet? or just cod?

if all seems to fail...while connected using Ethernet and you are still recieving a moderate nat type

if you look at your gaming device you will see it has a a unique ip address your router gave it. enter your gaming devices ip that your dhcp is giving out to your device and put it into the dmz section

hope this helps cheers 🍻

Thanks for the reply and help will be looking much more Into that as I get home for now I remember trying to enable upnp last night but everytime I clicked the enable box and hit apply it would automatically remove the checked box 

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Killjoy said:

Thanks for the reply and help will be looking much more Into that as I get home for now I remember trying to enable upnp last night but everytime I clicked the enable box and hit apply it would automatically remove the checked box 

The UPnP toggle is bugged but is enabled by default and will still work in the background

when watching your favorite streamers there is more to bullet registration then connection. 80% of it for them is hardware acieration. iron Diaz mutex and so on all playing 1440 with 200 plus FPS, console players are standing still get hit before they even know it

ping is king!

look at what happens to this guy in the video at 1.20 lol

here's some multiplayer gameplay

https://athenascope.com/toddzillainla-6256/showcase/video/481753527

here's some warzone gameplay, dude calls me a hacker at the end of the game. to bad there's no hacks for console

https://athenascope.com/toddzillainla-6256/showcase/video/467036359