ps4 party and geofilter

fabigas

• Administrators

Are you saying that using the Geo-Filter to search for a game when in a party starts to block your friends? If so you need to add them to your allow list, you can see how to do this at the bottom of this guide: 

http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

i know how to add but thats Not the Problem. 

when i am in party geo Shows me the connection, right. 

now i want to search a game in fifa, but the opponents did Not Show. it Shows me further the connection to My friend in party. 

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, fabigas said:

i know how to add but thats Not the Problem. 

when i am in party geo Shows me the connection, right. 

now i want to search a game in fifa, but the opponents did Not Show. it Shows me further the connection to My friend in party. 

Does it prevent you getting a game? Does the peer/server show when you're in a game?

• Administrators

Can you scroll all the way up please so just the map is showing, click ok on the tour to get rid of it then take a screenshot according to this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots-00246869-1843-655f-f220-97299b865f6b in the same scenario please

maybe i write wrong. i See the opponent/server on the map. but the autoping just Shows connection to My friend in party. 

i want to autoping the server and be in party at same time. is this possible?