Nat type

Rylo

I had open nat last night and when I woke up, after I reboot the R2 it goes back to moderate and will not change back to open no matter what I do, when I plug my PS5 into my modem it’s open, I have the R2 in the advanced DMZ, UPNP, DLNA, and SIP disabled along with the modems wifi, and I have UPNP enabled on the R2 and it’s putting ports like normal but it’s reading moderate still, this really hasn’t been an issue until recent 

11 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Where are you reading the NAT type, in-game or in your console's settings?

If you disable filtering mode in Geo-filter, do you still have a moderate NAT type?

My apologies on the super late response, I am thinking it’s something to do with the 4000 because when I enable advanced DMZ I have open nat but once I restart the R2 it goes back to moderate 

9 hours ago, Rylo said:

My apologies on the super late response, I am thinking it’s something to do with the 4000 because when I enable advanced DMZ I have open nat but once I restart the R2 it goes back to moderate 

When you DMZ the R2, make sure you also reserve its IP from the modem's interface. It may be that when you reboot the R2 it's IP changes.