"DumaOS not loaded yet!" Error when trying to enter router settings - stays stuck on it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I also have the same problem, but nothing helps, no reboot, no reset, I installed another firmware and after that the same problem, nothing helps

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Arsha said:

I also have the same problem, but nothing helps, no reboot, no reset, I installed another firmware and after that the same problem, nothing helps

What router/firmware version are you on? Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 4 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What router/firmware version are you on? Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 4 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

I installed the firmware XR700-V1.0.1.50-0626  And after that my duma oc won’t open at all.   I also did a reboot, nothing helps

Снимок экрана 2024-05-14 в 22.28.40.png

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Arsha said:

I installed the firmware XR700-V1.0.1.50-0626  And after that my duma oc won’t open at all

Do a factory reset, it's a big jump in firmware, then it should load - also would be better to post in the beta topic

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do a factory reset, it's a big jump in firmware, then it should load - also would be better to post in the beta topic

We will also do a factory reset, but nothing helps when we reinstall it. Again, this is the firmware installing and cannot enter duma OC

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Access via routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm and then re-upgrade and try again

I did that too, it doesn't help.

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Clear your browser cache/cookies then refresh the page, does it load then?

No, I did that too, it won’t load again.

• 2 weeks later...

As all the comments in here I have not been able to get this to work, I've done everything TFTP, Factory reset, downgrading,. And it sucks even more as I need this for work it was working perfectly fine last couple of weeks and bamm out of nowhere it just kermits its self

• Administrators

Right click the page, then go to Inspect (Element), on the window that appears click on the Network tab. Then click the checkbox to disable cache. Then click and hold the browser refresh button, and click Empty Cache and Hard Reload. Then see if it loads correctly please. If not, clear your browser cache/cookies and see if it correctly loads then please.