State lock on? Idk how to put it

But I think it would be awesome if there was a feature to like lock on to a state (Either where you live or a state with a preferred server you wanna connect to) because not all areas have like a server & Im aware you can allow/deny but at the same time that has its limits so like if you was able to have a preferred state by the above means then you could set your Geo somewhere else entirely instead of it just always being on the state you live in to get more out of filtering entirely... Also if the Geo-Filter map had state abbreviations of the areas your connecting to that would be a God send as well because half of the time... Actually 3/4 of the time I don't know where im connecting to besides like common areas im used to with memory on its map entirely but not all the areas.

• Administrators

The easiest option really for this is to use Polygon mode to draw around the states you want to include, it would be good to add state abbreviations I agree but if we do that with the US its then unfair if we don't add that for the rest of the world, it's a potential thing we could do for sure.

Yeah but doesn't the Polygon only cover what you shape & just ping assist... Also tbh I don't use polygons at all I always have had a hard time using it like I'd always end up finding like 0 games (Even with all the areas the game/games have dedicated servers I have in the shapes of the game) with it unless I raise my PA high instead of it just finding games in the shapes of what I make which it rarely does so 

• Administrators

It does yes so you could draw around the states, essentially like a state lock as you've described. You would have the same issue in that case with what you've proposed, you should always aim to have a few servers in your allowed zones