connection suddenly to D

fabigas

Hi, 

without changing anything My connection droppet to D. if i test the connection with the Modem fritzbox 7440 i get fullspeed. what does duma so here. always strugglw with the Router. 

qos is Set up right normally 50down and 10 up 

IMG_20211208_212532.jpg

• Administrators

Don't worry about the speeds reported there too much we're working on improving them, do you get full speeds through speedtest.net? 

The Ping Test is indicating your base ping is high and you have packet loss, though that could just be your connection to the Google servers. What ping do you get on speedtest.net?

now few hours later its good again and a+ 

dont know what it Was.. i will check the next days. 

btw: can i force the Router to connect in fifa to a prefered Server? or can i just Block Regions and hope that fifa connecte me to the Server i prefer? 

• Administrators

Ah good, keep us posted. You can set the Geo-Filter to only allow 1 server, though the risk with that is if the server is full you may wait awhile for a game, that's why we usually recommend having a wide enough radius that covers 2-3 servers 

• Administrators

The server in Ireland is purely for authentication, it's not a game server, the one around Spain is not always available - I believe it only comes online during especially busy times. Does it kick you from the search if you can't get a game or does it keep searching? What is the server ID there that gets blocked?