WPA3-personal

Hello!

For DumaOS 3, does anyone have any tips for getting current iOS.devices to connect to wpa3-personal? 

haven’t been able to find any saying that they’ve had success or if they are able to connect without needing the other wpa3-enterprise, which I believe dumaOS 3 does not support. Any tips or advise is greatly appreciated.

cheers!

10 hours ago, mountainping said:

Hello!

For DumaOS 3, does anyone have any tips for getting current iOS.devices to connect to wpa3-personal? 

haven’t been able to find any saying that they’ve had success or if they are able to connect without needing the other wpa3-enterprise, which I believe dumaOS 3 does not support. Any tips or advise is greatly appreciated.

cheers!

Could you please confirm exactly which router you're using? Your profile lists you have an R1 and Telstra Game Optimiser, but you've posted this is NETGEAR support?

Hello all!

I found that WPA3 personal works with 5ghz enabled and iOS devices though seems to not work with ios devices or allow iOS devices to connect on only 2.4 with WPA3. each time you try to connect to the 2.4 band with WPA3 enabled it always says unable to connect even though the Wi-Fi login is correctly entered to access that SSID.

Has anyone else had this experience, and does it require the mobile device connecting to reboot in order to connect to a WPA3 Wi-Fi login? 
last thing, is there any future plans to integrate a shared WPA2& WPA3 simultaneously?

thank you!

10 hours ago, mountainping said:

Hello all!

I found that WPA3 personal works with 5ghz enabled and iOS devices though seems to not work with ios devices or allow iOS devices to connect on only 2.4 with WPA3. each time you try to connect to the 2.4 band with WPA3 enabled it always says unable to connect even though the Wi-Fi login is correctly entered to access that SSID.

Has anyone else had this experience, and does it require the mobile device connecting to reboot in order to connect to a WPA3 Wi-Fi login? 
last thing, is there any future plans to integrate a shared WPA2& WPA3 simultaneously?

thank you!

Which iOS devices are you using exactly? 

Can you also let us know which router you're using exactly? We can then provide more accurate answers to your questions.