Wifi speed problem

Max

Hi guys I need some help

i change speed of my broadband to 500/70

and I can’t get the full speed via WiFi I’m using ookla speed test and on r2 I’m getting results in about 200 but when I change router to Bt the speed test showing full 500 is it any settings in r2 to be changed to get full speed? 
thanks max

34CE620A-0995-4FD0-9121-6C23FB4E9ED8.png

• Administrators

I'd suggest disabling Mirror Mode, then giving 2.4/5GHz different names, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes then access. Use a WiFi analyzer to find the least congested channels in your area for 2.4 and 5GHz then change to that. Also experiment with the widths and see what gives you the higher speeds on 5GHz.

• Administrators

The hub may have higher WiFi specs than the R2 so the 265 is likely the max you'll be able to achieve but just in case make the antennae look like this _ | | _ and ensure there are no electrical or wireless devices (e.g. headphones, remotes etc) within 3 feet of the router, if possible ensure it's not on a metal shelf. We're still improving results on Benchmark though they're pretty good on the R2, if you use a normal speed test site you should get the correct speeds via ethernet so you won't be limited. Console speed tests can be inaccurate and you won't need much upload at all for gaming so you will be getting what is needed