New firmware ping issues

Mehmet

Hello guys. After i download the new firmware is start to have very high ping issues about 200-350 ms. My normal ping is 35-40 so i tried every thing to fix it but there is nothing i can do so i download the 205 version. Please help me why i have high ping and unstable internet issues after patch ? 

35 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you factory reset as recommended after upgrading?

Yea Fraser it was fine at the begining than i was on holliday for 3 days and when i back home. Open my pc and xbox x. Big unstable internet on pc and xbox and high ping so i factory reset my modem and router duma but not working. Than i install version 205 now everything seems fine. But why its happening ?? 

• Administrators

Some people have reported greater stability after factory resetting a second time so reupgrade, wait 5 minutes for it to complete, factory reset via the interface, wait 2 minutes, speed through the setup wizard, factory reset again, wait 2 minutes, then access complete the wizard and see if it is better after that please.

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Some people have reported greater stability after factory resetting a second time so reupgrade, wait 5 minutes for it to complete, factory reset via the interface, wait 2 minutes, speed through the setup wizard, factory reset again, wait 2 minutes, then access complete the wizard and see if it is better after that please.

Thanks frazer ll try 

10 minutes ago, Mehmet said:

Under load is sooo high ???

İ try to fix under load with QoS advanced setup and will try it in game now. But with 205 version there is no problem with ping under load and in game ping 

• Administrators

It's not necessarily a firmware issue just that you may need to readjust QoS for upload instead, you can try with the Auto Setup but we are still improving that. Try different percentages and see what brings down upload the most.

44 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's not necessarily a firmware issue just that you may need to readjust QoS for upload instead, you can try with the Auto Setup but we are still improving that. Try different percentages and see what brings down upload the most.

Hi Fraser. İ wrote this becouse u must now. My issues are not about R2. İts becouse my home modem